Hi All!!
I sure have been busy! I did the Toledo Craftsman"s Art guild show March 9 & 10 at the Stranahan theater in Ohio. It was a new experience. They are very strick on things and that is good but very different than I am use to. I did well, made back my booth fee and a little more so that was good for a first time show and a spring show. Did get some orders as well to be picked up at the show on April 20 at Tamoshanter in Sylvania Oh..
Lee and I have been enjoying some auctions and now it is time to get ready to sell some of the stuff.
We are taking a trip to Wisconsin this weekend to deliver some stuff he sold from his past business. YYYYAAHHOOOO A ROAD TRIP!!!! I AM READY TO GET OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS. OK over night!
Will add some pic's of the show later but gotta go to work but wanted to stop by and let you all know what has been going on.
Anybody need a sewing machine, a purse or an apron? Give me a call /email I have them all for sale.
Chat again soon.
Cindylee
No comments:
Post a Comment