Hi All!!!
I did it finally I did it!
I open my Etsy Store. I started it way back when, but now it is up and running with You guessed it Skirt Purses. I hope I have the link right here so you can jump over and check it out.
On another note last night I made table covers for the Toledo Craftsman Guild shows coming up May 9 &10 and April 20. They require navy blue 100% polyester covers fitted or wrapped like a gift . Fitted for me is much easier,so I did it! I am really looking forward to these shows. It has been a long time coming for me to feel I was good enough for these fancy smancy shows. Lee has been so encouraging and with out him I probably would not be doing it now. Thanks Sweetie.
Here is the link I hope
https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyleesews?ref=si_shop
Have a happy day doing something you enjoy for at least a little while!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment