Sunday, February 17, 2013

Here is what is going on today!!

Hi


It has been a few days since I was here and LEE nicely "nagged "me to get this thing going so here I am.  Today I am trying to tie up some things that have been started so here are some pic's of what I am working on.  My son and I like to work on sewing machines so Lee and I have picked up a few and now it is time to move them out. In the pic's you will see 6 machines all in my living/kitchen area.  4 portables and 2 cabinets.  Still working on the JC Penney one and am keeping the lighter cabinet one .  It is a Necchi my very favorite brand.  I now have 3 and not willing to part with any of them at this time. The rest are for sale.  ANYONE NEED ONE?

I have been excepted in the Toledo Craftsmen Art Guild and am very excited, I have all the paper work ready to go.  The purses in the pic's will be there. First show is March 9 & 10 at the Stranahan (sp) in Toledo.  Come and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment