Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ok maybe I have this figured out now
I had hoped to be much farther into posting here than this but the last few days (weeks ) have been a little crazy.  Lets see it started with dropping an iron on my foot(not hot but heavvvvy) while I was doing a complete overhaul in the sewing room, the breaker for the back half of the trailer kept tripping so no electricity back there,then the water leak(the water heater was finally found as the source about a week into the mess), the outlet to the heat tape was full of water, so had to leave water running.  Just in case you don't know in a mobile home the water heater is in the closet behind a movable wall.  Remember I just did a COMPLETE overhaul in the sewing room.  Well you guessed it the water heater was in there. While all this is going on I had to go to Bowling Green and pull my stuff from the consignment shop(another story).  Had nice dinner with Walter and Kelly.  I also had a trip to Ann Arbor for an research eye study I am in.(another story)
Somewhere in there I did get 20 or was it 30 purses finished.
Today is put the house back together day!!  I can't wait to get it done so I can get back to sewing.
Happy Crafting until next post!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some pictures of all those purses you have made ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Sweetie! I am trying to figure out how to get them here!

    ReplyDelete